Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

who wants to be a millionaire

Ah new labour, striving to keep the rich / poor divide intact.
If you earn less than about 18000 your worse off. on the other hand, if you have a holiday home in spain owned by your company, you're laughing. or if you drink spirits. or if you earn more than 43000 per year. or if you have barrels of money in savings. or if you're an MP. or rich.

At least my book and films came in the post this week. Unfortunatley one film is terrible. i turned it off after 5 minutes. The books good though, very interesting.

Other than that, nothing of note has happened in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what books? What film? Come on bozzle.

Anyway, you do drink spirits.

Anonymous said...

I'll write a post about the books at dinner time, and let you all into my fun filled weekend.

I do drink spirits. But I also drink wine and beer, so What he gives with oen hand he takes with the other.