Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dancing, painting, baking. life dont get much better.

To satisfy James' curiosity, I bought Pi (the film id seen and think is pretty good), The god effect (a book about quantum mechanics which so far is very interesting) and what the bleep do we know which is fucking shite. i should have read the reviews before buying. oh well.

Saturday was Patricks dancing show at the floral pavilion new brighton. It was a full house and we had front(ish) row seats. we took jans mum to0. Patricks dance class was third on the bill and he pulled it off with aplomb. A few signs of nerves but no major embarrsements, he even got a little placque o prove he was in it. I'll try and email out the video at some point over then next decade. And Owen, I'll pop some pic over for you too. anyone else want to see how the clan is growing, come and see me.

Sunday, I filled the cracks in the bathroom wall and glossed the woodwork (sunset yellow, a littel darker than i anticipated but it looks ok). Monday night I painted the undercoat on the walls and tonight i'll finish the job. I fancy getting black tiles on the floor to set off the yellow, but although i drink spirits (polished off thelast of the monkey shoulder last night - really into that one) im not rich so the blue mockney stones will have to suffice. Tomorrow night I'll be baking the birthday cake for Frankies party on saturday. Last minute preperations are underway. 3 years old. crikey me. it wont be long before he's in school.
And it wont be long before Patricks a teenager. bloomin eck.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Cheers mate. How's Frank's football career coming along these days?

Anonymous said...

we have a winter break in our house cos daddys a nesh poofter. Patrick soldiers on though, he currently goes to a soccer school after school on a thursday.
I'll be getting Frank down the park now the clocks have gone forward. I also fancy getting him involved in gymnastics, to stave off the thought of him developing my physique.