Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Friday, March 16, 2007

knowledge is power

I've been getting into quantum physics for the past couple of days.
Its all very mind expanding. It reminds me of these philosophy books i used to read as a young teenager. They were all about buddhisty stuff where things only exist when you need them too and all sorts of stories about rabbits and their record collections.

I never knew anything about the waves/particles thing though, which i feel i should have done. http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/John_Gribbin/quantum.htm

Fascinating stuff, i'm sure you'll agree. thats why i bought a book about it. and a film.
the obsessive side to my character often gets carried away with impulsive purchases.
i bought pi too, cos its a good film. and i needed to spend more than 15 quid to get free delivery.

To make sure my life doesnt disappear up my own behind we watched borat last night to readjust my geekipitence hormones. tres bien baron cohen.

2 comments:

Owen said...

If you start leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, make sure you leap into Gareth Southgate and put that penalty the other way.

Anonymous said...

I'll bring back some mcribs for creegs and i'll pop round yours to mention the hair.