Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Monday, March 12, 2007

kids, jobs and blowjobs

to save Dunc crying over being the last to fnd out anything i gave him the big scoop on friday afternoon. Yes thats right, after being told i'd have to wait til tuesday, Mr Rathbone decided that I am fucking great after all and offered my the job. so 1 month notice starting today and im gone.
So that set my weekend off to a tee. Friday saw our friday night sing-along become tradition after three on the trot, although this week was cut short due to tired kids screeming. still, got a couple of throws of the SFA fire in my heart out before Frank became uncontrollable.

Saturday saw Lewis department store sale in Liverpool which left me to look after Frank (Patrick plays footy on a saturday morning these days with a mate from school) Saturday evening we took in some wildlife programmes. Me and Jan tried to turn over when the lions began ripping the cute baby hippo apart whilst you could hear it crying for its mum. but Frank wanted to watch it. He did seem to understand the whole affair, animals have to eat. i'm not sure he is totally aware that he eats baby pigs regularly though, and that they taste great. when he finds out there may be tears.

Sunday, off to Chester to get Franks birthday pressie. a nice new trike. and being the new age father that i am i let him have it early. on the way back i narrowly averted another explanation of rude words and phrases when i rhymed hairy back with hairy crack. Not quite a patch on the time Jan left an episode of shameless in the video so when the kids got up bright and early they were confronted with some trampy bloke getting a blowjob of a tart. Obviously they ran upstairs to ask me what the funny thing on the tele was. I tried my best at diverting them away to other things whilst praying neither of them reenact any of this stuff when they go to school / nursery.

Oh, and Sunday evening so the first mow of the new year. always cause for a celebratry glass of red. and a tot of the old monkey shoulder, cheers mr james.

5 comments:

Owen said...

"Blowjob of a tart" - what is that? That sounds like something profanisaurasish... "My new bird is great. My mum loves her, but behind closed doors she gives the blowjob of a tart"

Congratulations on your new job.

Anonymous said...

cheers gwen, are you back in the payroll chair then? Do they do it different down there?

i am a little concerned that they want my to start on 9th April, which if you look in your diary will say easter monday. ahem, i have pre booked arrangements for the easter weekend such as booze and no work.

Owen said...

steered away from payroll. I now may be involved in the lending industry. or I may own my own business. this week should see that cleared up.

its all go...

Unknown said...

The lending industry? You a loan shark owen?

Anonymous said...

cONGRATUS- what happened there?

Congrats Boz, hope it works out nicely, or I hope some salesman with wandering hands starts sexually harrassing you and you claim millions in compensation.

I'm still not sure if I like Clueless or not- I mean it's alright and all, but I wish it would make up it's mind if it's supposed to be funny or a drama.