Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Friday, March 09, 2007

sun shine and to-dos

Well, after rejecitng me, the company i went for an interview with a couple of weeks ago saw the error of their ways and have invited me back for a second crack at the whip. There are pros and cons to every tale, the cons being that if i leave here, I cant roll in late very day, do frick all, mess about on the interweb and then go home.

Pros - money, as ever.

what a to-do.

luckily jan got on the wine-wagon this week so hopefully a casket of boutellies are on their way to the celtic road projects as we speak. And since i've nearly polished that bottle of monkey booze you bought me James, I'll be needing you to return to the motherland to get me some more. i didnt drink the scots-piss til then but that little bitch has changed my pallete.

There were a couple of news items that tickled my fancy this week but instead of 'bloggin' them whilst fresh in my mind i forgot them. I might remember later. fingers crossed, eh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Boz- having nothing to do all day makes the time go slow. Get thee to the new place I say!

Do you know how I knew you'd like that Monkey Shoulder? It's got booze in it.

Anonymous said...

I went for it and by jove i bally had it.

i month notice then its ferry cross the mersey