Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Monday, February 26, 2007

scandalous

By the way, has anyone else heard that they are selling the radio frequencies used by microphones? they reckon it'll be the end of stadium shows forever cos they wont be able to use radios mikes at all. crazyness. cant find any articles on it but its true. and if anyone doubts me, i was once doubted on the accuracy of my research into Micheal Barrymore fisting someone to death. that was true too. no doubt there'll be a petition on tony Blairs website but i cant be bothered to look.

anyway, just thought i'd let you know. and it will affect the 2012 olympic games and probably our hope of staging 2018 world cup.

6 comments:

Owen said...

I bet its those asylum seekers doing that innit? Send the buggers back.

Bozzley said...

or the communists, they always after a spot in the limelight.

hang on, your an immigrant now arent you? i'll be tailing your ass for signs of suicide bumming.

Anonymous said...

my first post on you blog mate!! I think the judge in the Barrymore trial did go into detail regarding the "horrific anal injuries" caused by fisting.

Anonymous said...

Oh sure it hurts- but boy is it worth it!

I don't understand why they're selling those frequencies- who's behind it Boz? As usual you've got all of the accusations but none of the answers. Just like at my trial.

Bozzley said...

eh up jose, welcome to my umble ablogue.

the truth usually hurts james. I will get onto the case and discover the truth about the frequency robbers. I'm sure theirs a website somewhere on this god forsaken web that will see past the governemnt lies and corruption and media spin.

Bozzley said...

I felt left out too. but i dont anymore. i just feel like a boring prick with nowt better to do with my time. still, makes a change from having a crank.