Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

the clams before the storm

The clams were a success, cooked to perfection in a noilly pratt, garlic and parsley liquor with linguine. The biggest clams janets ever seen by all accounts. I, never having seen clams before must trust her word that they were big.
Then followed Prestons little strop in the now infamous storming off of Never Mind The Buzzcocks. good boy Prenton, that'll show em that you're not a prick in real life.
Janet was all a flummox, not only did Guillemots (her flava of the month) get nominated for best live act at the brits, fyfe dangerfield was on buzzcocks too. and he seems alright.

So they we have it, clams 1 preston 0.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parsley liquor? You've lost it Boz.

I've found the Preston thing on Buzzcocks- cannae wait to watch it when I get back to less officelike surrondings. That Simon Amstell is gr8!! SMON 2 WIN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Parsley Liquor? What he said. ^^

Owen said...

Boz? You have a website? F me.

Whatever next?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, im with the in crowd now.
i just have to remember to write stuff on it again.
maybes later

Anonymous said...

I dunno, you can't just write a few and then quit you know.

Have you started up that under 10s hip-hop dance class yet?

Bozzley said...

right, i'll get cracking this dinner time.

kids hippety hop is on a back burner. its being superceded by plans for a kids saturday morning disco. watch this space.