Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Meols smells

Not sure this thing works properly, but it gives me something to do to take my mind of the intense cold. Otherwise I'd be putting hot potatoes in my pockets to warm my hands til dinner time.

Well, Jans mum was right. Meols smells. Quite pungent last night. There was a stench meandering around Birkenhead on my way home, but I thought nothing of it at the time. It was only when I got home that I noticed it had grown into an adult hum quite the likes of which I hadnt encountered since the last time United Utilities forgot to close the doors on the shithouse.
Almost as bad as Donny market place in the summertime with the abbatoir at full pelt, only this is in the hallway of my house. don't know what I'm grumbling about though, your senses grow accustomed to it after a few hours.

Other than that, its all pretty much hum drum.

Weather? Cold, but no snow.
Dinner? Baked potato with beans and coldslaw.
Anything else of note? No, not really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it called Meols anyway? Its a freaky name

Bozzley said...

I think the erik the red lent on the keyboard at the place naming centre.

Although if i wasnt trying got be funny i would explain that it derives from the norsic word for sand dune.