Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Genesis

Dinner break in the office. bored with looking at the bbc website. the result is this.
I spend the odd few minutes here and there catching up on ever other blokes life in the far reaches of the world and so whilst I have a few more spare minutes on my hands I figured I might declare my own comings and goings to the world.

First things on my new web diary are the items weather and dinner.

Weather - woke up this morning, lethargic as usual and somewhat chilled. a smattering of snow in the night has had the predictable effect of grinding us all to a halt. A train frozen to the tracks at Moreton results in some Rev Awdry scene of grumpy engines and fat controllers waving top hats. Luckily the country also invested in Buses as a means of transport. Unfortunatley they didnt invest in many, so all the local commuters have to stand in the freezing cold whilst they send over one double decker every half an hour. At least I remembered to adorn 66% of my most vulnerable parts with scarf and gloves. My hat, on the other hand, is relaxing in the relative warmth of my house. So 45 minutes late, but at least today I had a reasonable excuse.

Dinner - whilst in ignorant bliss of the debarcle awaiting me at the train station this morning, I mixed up some mixed salad beans, last nights boiled rice, some chopped up cucumber, red pepper and a handful of chopped fresh mint leaves with a dressing of olive oil, chinese rice vinegar, salt & pepper and lemon juice.
Once again, my progression from frozen veg and boiled potatoes results in satisfactory satiation.

Well, thats all for now as the little hand nears double top.

If anyone ever reads this, come back tomorrow for more of the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comments is working!

You want to be careful, leaving your hat lying around, look at Paul Young