Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

new job

Started my new job yesterday and so far so good. plenty of perks, lovely people, relaxed atmosphere and sunshine. Perfick. we had tea outside tonight too, and all is swell.

I'm busy writing some tunes at the minute, though progress is slow. ive stuck a couple of ditties on themoolakiiclubrecordings.myspace.com and you can keep up on their progress as i develop them in to rip roaring beauties. Also nip onto jackthemoney.myspace.com to listen to some older stuff. Busy as a bee at the mo. I spent the weekend building fences. we also went to a farm at queensferry. great time had by all as the kids fed baby lambs, held chicks, ducklings, chinchillas, bearded dragons etc and rode the tractor whilst being chased by hungry porky pigs.

we have dipped our toes in the calm waters of summer and we love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boz - those links don't work

Anonymous said...

so, what do you want? a job in audit? pedantic fool.

Anonymous said...

i think i should have put the first bit last, myspace.com/jackthemoney

happy now?

Anonymous said...

Nah - it's the other one that don't work.

You going to PEte's b'day on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

maybe, i have family commitments, so might not be able to git. you'll find out tomorrow. incase i dont, www.thesamaritans.com.

Anonymous said...

i hate it here. i want to go home.

pat

Bozzley said...

well thats just as well, cos no one wants your type sniffing around this respecatble haven, whelan.

unfortunatley my new work refuses to let me 'blog'. so dont expect much updatery