Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

E-police avoidance scheme

1 week into the new job and i am under constant surveillance. restriction of internet, emails without foul language. now i know how john mccarthy and nelson mandela felt. im a political prisoner in the some 1984 hell hole. what have i done.

At least the poeple are nice, but maybe thats the drugs in the tea.

Had a right old weekend, putting shelves up in the shed, going for a barbecue at our friends and then getting all sorts of rogered by merseyrail in a vain attempt to get to Huddersfield before lights out. terrible failure - apologies pete. hope you got pissed and then the bumps.

Sunday we went swimming at Europa pools. they have a wave machine and palm trees. all good fun. I went on a couple of water slides for the first time in my life (ive been a non swimer with exceptional aptitude for avoiding most expanses of water larger then a sink for the bets part of 29 years). killer? pah. no fear here my dear.

Now, if anyone is thinking of organising a barn on 4th August, factor in my prebooked caravaning wekeend in deepest cornwall. i expect you to rearrange all plands on my account.

Oh and creegan, sort your fducking webshit out, im fed up of reading about apache indian.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright Bozzley - I'm continually getting berated by my work emails 'depravity filter.' I shit you not, that's what it's called! You swear in your emails and you get a little message to tell you that your email has not been sent due to foul or depraved language. Personally, I resent the implication that I am depraved. Still, at least I'm allowed to look at the internet all day in lieu of working.

Anonymous said...

THAT'S HARSH POTTER, NO TINTERWEB...

YOU CAN STILL HAVE A CRANK IN THE BOGS THOUGH YEAH?