Everyone else has got one so why shouldnt I? possibly because my life isn't lived in some foreign exotica. Still, it means you all can keep up with my everyday toil without needing to phone. I'm just that thoughtful. And I might offer interesting tit bits from time to time. but don't hold out on it.

Monday, April 30, 2007

my life in bits

Well, plenty has happened over the past two weeks.

Ive payed footy. twice (dads vs lads). i ached for a good 5 days after the first game, a recovery period of just 1 day for the second. Looking forward to another bash on saturday.
Patricks got an audition for a part in the produciton of beauty and the beast at liverpool empire which is all very exciting.
I took him off to Gulivers world on sunday with the beavers. luckily plenty of other parents went so i didnt have to keep control over 10 screaming boys on a hot sunday afternoon covered in sticky donuts and roller-coaster pink vomit. it all went pretty much according to plan, no lost kids and plenty of fun packed thrills.
the non-blogging culture at me new place of work has meant very sparce attempts at telling you abot my life. i cant now remember of anything much more that happened.

oh, we went ot see gruff rhys at liverpool philamonic last wednesday. it was pretty darn good too. plenty of surreal welsh humour and cardboard cut outs. I got the obligatory momentus mug and two programmed so the kids can cut out and make their very own candylions.

when i remember to do it

No comments: